About us
Established in 1985, our company has been in the industry for more than 20 years, and we are located in HKSAR.

Our factory houses 800 workers, and is producing Men's and Ladies' woven shirts. The output volume is up to 150,000pcs/month.

90% of our products is exporting to Europe, while the remaining 10% is for US, Japanese, and Australian market. ZARA (men's) and BENETTON (ladies') are our major clients, and each is having a monthly capacity of 70000pcs.

We always strive to outreach client's expectations, and we assure quality.

Should you have any enquiries about our products and services, please feel free to contact us any time.
Business TypeManufacturer
Business Rolesupplier
Products/ServicesShirts / Blouses
OEM ServiceNo
Our MarketsWestern Europe
No. of Employees5 - 10 People
No. of R&D StaffLess than 5 People
Annual Sales Range(USD)US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
Year Established1985
Legal Representative(CEO)Mr David Wong
Corporate_StatusCorporation/Limited Liability Company
Contact Information
Company NameMANDARIN GARMENT MANUFACTURING (CHINA) LTD
Contact PersonMs Amy Wong
Company Address2/F,8 Ng Fong Street, Hong Kong
Postal Code
Telephone Number852 2352 2862
Mobile Number
Fax Number852 2350 1254
WebsiteMANDARIN GARMENT MANUFACTURING (CHINA) LTD, http://www.bizearch.com/company/MANDARIN_GARMENT_MANUFACTURING_CHINA_LTD_365320.htm
 
Contact Supplier / Manufacturer

Browse By Category

AgricultureApparel & FashionAutomobileBusiness Services
ChemicalsComputer Hardware & SoftwareConstruction & Real EstateElectrical Equipment & Supplies
Electronic Components & SuppliesEnergyEnvironmentExcess Inventory
Food & BeverageFurniture & FurnishingsGifts & CraftsHealth & Beauty
Home AppliancesHome SuppliesIndustrial SuppliesLights & Lighting
Luggage, Bags & CasesMinerals, Metals & MaterialsOffice SuppliesPackaging & Paper
Printing & PublishingSecurity & ProtectionSports & EntertainmentTelecommunications
Textiles & Leather ProductsTimepieces, Jewelry, EyewearToysTransportation

Home  Product Directory  Company Database  Sourcing Leads  Sign In  Join Free  RSS  
© 2016 Business Directory, All Rights Reserved.